Boho Bird!...A Post From A Special Guest

Hey everyone - I'm likely running up and down the stairs having my 14th breakdown about something not fitting through the doorway or up the stairwell.  During the moving mayhem, please welcome Shari from Little Blue Deer.  We've been blog pals since Shari befriended a bird that was just beginning.  I was immediately drawn to her wonderful pictures, aesthetic sense and sassy one liners.  Enjoy the special post she did in honor of my boho apartment dreams then pop on over and give her a high five!
--------------------------------------------------------

I am so delighted to be guest posting for Carrie at This Free Bird today!  Carrie is one of my favorite and oldest blog friends, I love her posts, they are so personal, it makes me feel like we're bffs, even though she lives across the country.  And that girl has a wicked sense of humor, too, she's also one of my favorite Facebook friends.  She and I share a great love for boho, ever since I saw her post that amazing cowhide rug from her bf, the infamous Chef, I knew we were decor soulmates.  I hear she is movin' on up to the East Side this week, so I am sharing some inspiration for her brand-new apartment.  Funny how when I find something cool on the side of the road and bring it home, it looks like, well, something I found on the side of the road, but when Anthro does it, it looks all boho chic.  So here's to boho at the Bird!







I mean really.  Big Edie/Little Edie anyone?  I'm about to peel some paint off the wall right now...
Shari went and ready my mind.  Chipped yellow table puh-leeze.

Shari - thanks so much for sharing your Grey Gardens visions with us today.  Girlfriend you need to bust it over to Southern California so we can sip tea out of rusty cans while wrapping our hair in scarves and digging through every flea market within a fifty mile radius to recreate the dream.  That goes for the rest of you, too. In the meantime please do have a wonderful weekend.  Think of me beneath a pile of boxes. I've fallen and I can't get up.


Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved