Updating Your Space

I spend an inordinate amount of time at home because I work here, and that makes things tough on a lot of different levels.  For instance it's Wednesday and I will not leave the house yet again today due to insane workload.  Even though I may be confined to my office, I still like to emerge at end of day and feel refreshed.  That can be difficult when I'm still in the same space, in the same sweats I may or may not have rolled out of bed in in the morning, with the same tossed up lid.

Often this really is the case, so I've made some adjustments recently to help break up my day a little.  For instance I've adopted a work wardrobe for around the house that is not entirely sweats, I take tea breaks in the morning and afternoon where I at least sit on the deck for 10 or 15 minutes, and am now considering how to make a few changes/additions/furniture moves around the house to help keep it fresh.

These peaceful rooms are right up my alley.  Here's hoping I can figure out a way to incorporate their vibe into my place.   I could really use some ommmmmmmm in my life right about now.
Might be able to work all day and night in this space.
But if not, would be happy to retire in a bedroom like this one.  sigh
Fluff.  White fluff.  My favorite.

How do you give your living spaces simple updates to keep them fresh and comfy?  Thoughts especially welcome due to brain drain on the work front.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved